Saturday, December 10, 2005

I Threw Bob Dylan Away


I don't own any Bob Dylan songs. Not a one. This may sound like blasphemy, but I really can't stand his voice. However, he's a brilliant songwriter, and I love love love other artists covering his songs. Here's four of them:

Uh-oh, I lied... I do have Dylan's voice on my computer in the form of The Traveling Wilburys and this mash-up:

Let me know what you think of the new blog format... Thanks! Watch for regular posting here at least once a week, hopefully twice.

Any requests, leave them in comments!


Buy the new Bob Dylan Tribute CD here!

2 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger Chag said...

I've really enjoyed your site in the past and look forward to your new cover format. I have a weakness for covers (especially bad ones).

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Blasphemy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home