Friday, December 09, 2005

Christmas and Changes

Happy Christmas to all... I have an announcement to the dozen or so of you who frequent this blog.

First of all, thanks for letting me share the music and memories. Second, I am feeling the need for change. So, I'm changing the name and purpose of this blog.

Sometime in the next few days, this blog will become Under The Covers and will feature cover songs along with the originals, and more description/history of the songs and artists.

I think I'll have more fun with it. And in that spirit, here is a cover version of one of my favorite Christmas songs:





1 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gonna miss the old format, but look forward to the new one. Thanks. You've got some tough competition out there re: covers. Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home